Thread: limewire pro
View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2007
Novicius

deps is flying high

Hey thanks for the reply. Hanging head here but....I was in one of those scams,well two of those scams. bout 18 months ago, I bought into that 360 share. But took a life membership. Then somethoing happened to the damn site. I guess after enough complaints the old members were told toog into the new site and to enter their email address as their password and a new password would be sent with a new download link. So I did it all and the download now bought up 360 share PRO, lol. Don't ask me what the heck that is. THEN, I just, this past Sunday took out that Butterfly network. OK hoot me. But after seeing that limewire was involved,went to that site, I said, damn, been had again. Went ack to the butterfly site the same day I joined, notified them to cancel. Yesterday I received a email back from them telling me how to download movies. huh. I emailed them back a ...welll. certain letter, that today bought me quick results and a response that got me a refund. sneerking here. But now here's the weird thing. When I got myself into that butterfly network, instead I decided to go use 360 share to go download some music. When 360 share pro came up, it said limewire up in the corner. I said wtf? Soooooo 360 uses limewire too?? And the 360 share pro,which was the new link they gave me,was that the limewire pro link they gave me. so how the heck am I suppose to know f I have the basic limewire or the limewire pro. Am I making any sense here or do you advise I grab another cup of coffee.? BTW, I've had no problems using 360 for music downloads. Just got into this crap because I wanted to start downloading movies. A friend of mine said he downloads movies in about 35 to 40 minutes, say what? Takes me about 1 1/2 hours. So, guess I'm looking for that miracle site ya know.