View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2007
Apprentice

Growls is flying high

*growls*
I've purchased this in the past, and never had a problem with it. Then one day i try to dl some songs an it won't connect, kept giving some lame error, so i uninstalled it and reinstalled...Now every dam time i try loading LW i get kicked off the net..
i've done:
Unbind TCP/IPv6.
  1. From the Windows Vista Start menu, click Network.
  2. In the Network window, click Network and Sharing Center.
  3. In the Network and Sharing Center window, click Manage network connections.
  4. In the Network Connections window, right-click the network connection you are trying to use (Wireless or Local Area Connection), and then click Properties.
  5. In the Properties dialog box, on the Networking tab, in the This connection uses the following items: area, click to clear check mark from Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6). Click OK.
  6. Shut down Windows, restart the computer, and then try connecting to the Internet.
then tried doing the other one but cant find any:
The usual items to look for are: IPv4 Checksum Offload, TCP Checksum Offload (IPv4), UDP Checksum Offload (IPv4).
this is driving me insane, i've purchased this again 2 weeks ago thinking maybe my membership ran out or something..paying for something i can't even use ;/