Thread: The Big Three
View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2007
Enthusiast

Magic25 is flying high
Default The Big Three

Here's three ideas on how to make LW better than ever. (1) I think people shouldn't always have to click on "Get More Results" and so I propose that when a search ends, LW should automatically get more results. (2) LW should provide a list of keywords for filtering as well as a list of media extensions that will not work with the LW Media Player. An extension of this would be that extensions that have caused problems with LW should be listed as well so that users can avoid potential crashes. And, by far the most important of the ideas I have to offer; (3) LW should have a built-in filterer which indicates which files are fake and which files require more sources. What I mean is, when you place your mouse on a result, it'd be nice to see a LW result box which tells you which files are bogus and which ones require more sources. In this manner, users will be able to find legitimate files. Also, another extension of this would be-as stated above-a list of all keywords which only give fake results and need more sources files. It is my humble opinion that these "Need More Sources" files should be either phased out completely or given a time setting so that users can see when the file is most likely to be available for download. These issues are really the only ones that require some attention. On another note, please check out my skin suggestions; I'd sure like to see a Valley Girl Theme for one-totally!

Thanks for your attention,
Andrew Perkins