View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2007
Valued Member

ukbobboy01 will become famous soon enough
Default Sending Movies By Email

Monab37

I can't answer your first question:
Quote:
I have 6 movies i downloaded and they play just fine but sofar i have been only able to move 3 of them to itunes.....the other 3 wont let me drag them over......how do i correct this problem?
But I may be able to help with the second:
Quote:
how do i attach a movie to email to send to iraq or wat is the best way and easiest way to go about doing this?
Well, you can't because they're just too big to send by email. However, there is another option. If you are familiar with Winzip then you can use that application to split your file into 1.5MB portions and send each portion separately. The recipient at the other end will then have to rejoin these portions, again using Winzip, to make a complete playable file.

What you have to remember is that most ISPs have a strict limit on the size of file that can be attached to an email, and that limit is usually between 1 - 2MB. Since most film files are anything between 100 - 1,000MB you have a lot of work in front of you if you intend to send a film file by email.

To tell you the truth, you would be better off recording your file onto a DVD or CD and sending that by mail.

Good Luck.

UK Bob