View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2007
Novicius

laserola is flying high
Default I think I too was ripped off

yes I paid a total of 56.88 USD on july 31,2007 at 9:13:33am for what they called a lifetime full & unlimited access for 39 $ USD
Download protection for a tootal of 17.88 $
the charge will appear on my credit card as didassist.com
what happen was It or limewire pro worked for a good month then I had to reload my windows when I try to give limewire my e-mail address they replyed they( limewire ) had no such address?
but how was I able to got limewire pro for if this was not the true limewire?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only A Hobo View Post
If you would tell us exactly what your problem is we will hopefully be able to help you. I can assure you that it is easier to get help from this forum than it is to get help from Limewire who are not geared up to answer large numbers of telephone enquiries I have no idea even what their phone number is.

So please. Tell us clearly what the problem is and we will do our best to help. Just to say you cannoct contact Limewire doesn't really help, the main point being that, as you have realized, only registered Limewire-pro users can actually get help in the normal course of events.
for it, and exactly what has happened or not happened since then to give you trouble. Please believe me, this is the best thing to do.