View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2007
Riding a Pale Horse and Wielding THE Sword of the Forum

Peerless is a jewel in the rough

I have the theory that these cases of 'lo@n arranging predators' are not as numerous as being presented...I'm thinking that is what certain parties are putting out so that the public will be more amendable to allowing King George to bail out the investors that got over their heads...I mean really, all of us Americans know that its all about the investors, who gives a flip about the blue collar working man that pays his bills and eschews bankruptcy....

don't mistake me, I feel for some of these people who have gotten caught in the trap of an adjustable mortgage rate, but I know for a fact that some knew exactly what they were getting into...my mother being one of them...thank goodness she actually listened to me and got out of that lo@n as soon as she could...many people get into these lo@ns as they can't afford what they are wanting to buy and base their decisions on a supposed raise they expect to get in the future, not allowing for such concepts as increased costs of energy and durable goods...and for these people I really don't feel that much pity, as when I got my house I ignored the good ol' pressure by the sales people to buy all the house I could get (read max. out my approved mortgage amount) and chose to get something about $20,000 smaller!

So Long and Thanks for All the Files

Beware of the big 3 insurance companies in Texas! Read your policies carefully (maybe you'll need a lawyer) Allstate, Farmers & State Farm are overextended and their 'coverage' is worthless...a true waste of your money Read This