View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2007
Riding a Pale Horse and Wielding THE Sword of the Forum

Peerless is a jewel in the rough

oh, there is a budget analysis...and its pretty much standard from what I know...they look at your income, your basic bills and debts, and figure out how much one can afford for their home....IMHO said number using their formula is a good 10% too high...

as noted, I am sure some of the problems people are enduring are real....and the numbers indicate foreclosures are the highest in U.S. history...but unlike in the Depression, many of these foreclosures are against investors...awareness of this fact changes one's perception of what is going on...unlike many Americans I am not fooled by what is being said about the economy...my education and experience indicates we are already in a recession...its not possibly coming, its already here....

I truly believe our current administration which is based upon the "King" as opposed to the worker is the root of this problem....many of the lo@ns never should have been allowed in the first place, whether it be to investors, or people who were given artificially inflated lo@n amounts which didn't correlate to their true incomes....

So Long and Thanks for All the Files

Beware of the big 3 insurance companies in Texas! Read your policies carefully (maybe you'll need a lawyer) Allstate, Farmers & State Farm are overextended and their 'coverage' is worthless...a true waste of your money Read This