View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2007
Apprentice

Kasey52 is flying high

Hi Birdy
Thanks for your welcome and response. Sorry I’ve taken a few days to reply, other priorities, life etc…
I’m fully aware of the “forum” concept and know that forum members are not employees of Limewire. I mentioned what I did in my post hoping that somebody would be able to help me contact Limewire or perhaps that a Limewire employee may check the forum to see what is being discussed and help me.
At the time of writing this post 25 other people have read my original, but only you have responded. Perhaps this means that nobody can help me.
I definitely purchased Limewire Pro from Limewire. I’m very careful with the Internet and aware of all the pitfalls.
I purchased Limewire Pro about two years ago. However, this is no relevant to my access to support. As a registered user, I should be able to use the “Support” facility on the Limewire web site. I also should be able to access the area where registered users can download updates and if necessary pay for new versions if that is the requirement.
Limewire should have a facility to ensure that they can be contacted by registered users regardless of what the problem is.
All I want is a means of contacting Limewire so I can fix the problem regarding the error with my email address. I will not be purchasing the product twice, so if I can’t resolve this they will probably miss out on future business.
Thank you again for responding Birdy. I appreciate your time.
Cheers