View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2007
Apprentice

Kasey52 is flying high

Thanks again Birdy.
I never thought that you were trying to be anything but helpful and I understand that as you have no idea who you are talking to in these forums and starting with the basics can be helpful to some people. My response was just trying to indicate quickly that we can skip the basics.
I didn’t know that Limewire dumped you from their database just because the registration expired. I find that very tacky and not conducive to future business. I have no problems with paying for major upgrades, but you shouldn’t be blocked from support for what you have paid for and if you happen to request something beyond what you have paid for then they can advise you. However, just to leave the situation looking like there is problem with no way of getting answers, is as I’ve said very tacky and unprofessional.
I’ve tried Bearshare and have never been able to download anything because it never seems to be able to find anything. I’ve never tried Phex or Frostwire, but I’ve had good success with Sancho and Limewire has been very good to. Do you think that the free version of Limewire 4.14 is better than pro version 4.12 (the one I currently have)?
Thanks for giving me the links to sites - appreciated.
I have noticed from the info on the forum that you are in Perth – I’m in Brisbane.
Cheers