View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2007
Apprentice

Kasey52 is flying high

Thanks for keeping up the comms Birdy.
After I sent the last message, I was thinking that it would make sense for the Pro functions to be entirely within the application.
I'll do the comparison and let you know. It could take a little while because I don’t have the time to spend hour’s everyday at the PC. I’m way above average communicative at present because work is a little slow. I’m away from tomorrow for the rest of the week (going to Broome) and I won’t have Internet access.
Would you believe that it’s going to take me 9.5hrs to get to Broome largely because of a 3hr stop over in Perth. It only takes about 8hrs to get to Hong Kong.
I use uTorrent and Azureus. I thought they were a bit ordinary at first, until I discovered “Port Forwarding” a couple of years ago.
If you’re inclined to try, I’d be interested to know what you think of “Sancho” as a P2P application. My tastes are very eclectic and if I was to use volume as a basis for success for my personal experience nothing else even comes close.
I could write a book about the heat in Darwin. I also have relies in Broome and they say that they wouldn’t live in Darwin because of the heat. We had a 45,000 litre swimming pool in Darwin and at the height of the “build up” the pool water was warmer than the air.
We avoided things going mouldy by having large amounts of that moisture absorbing stuff in everything.