View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2002
Gnutella Admirer

Sephiroth is flying high

Moak believe it or not this has nothing to do with bearshare.. Or vinnie because for the simple fact:

IM NOT BEARSHARE AND IM NOT VINNIE!!!

Now that i said it enough times maybe it got into your head.. Really you should quit bashing programs and making a fool of yourself with posts like the one you've made just now..

As for fasttrack i was critizing the organization of the network, not the protocol they are two different things and since this thread is more of a thread about the organization not the protocol so your comment doesnt mean anything..

If you want to go bitch about bearshare then please quit wasting mine and others time and do it in another thread.

Quote:
Originally posted by Moak

Distributung Bearshare propaganda and tell everyone to shut up who sees the commercial aggresive/destructive aspects, really strays from the topic and in the end is really what doesnt help gnutella.

Not, Vinnie sees Gnutella since month as his own proprietary battlegound where he behaves aggresive and with lies against opponents.

Only your opinion, a common protocol is what you fear, where every client is equal and lives in fair competition. Also Fasttrack had a better technology for months, learn from it, don't bitch against it. Oh I forgit Vinnie doesn't own Fasttrack, so it must be bad... yes we worship Vinnie. May I send him chocolates and cookies to thank him for his holly work?