View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2008
Novicius

Lindams is flying high
Default Limewire not connecting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alextherockerchick View Post
It seems that everybody is having this problem! Before you make a search it says: "Limewire is currently connecting to the network. Your search may not return many results until you are fully connected to the network" If you could take the time to post whether you have received the message or not, we could figure out if Limewire is the problem, not our computers! Thank you!
I seem to get this problem every time I try to do a search in Limewire but have to admit and I using the free installed basic version. When I first installed it I didn't have a problem until I switched my computer off then came back to it the next day. The solution was to go into the program files (rather than the the shortcut) this seemed to do some sort of mini install and everything was fine. Until today, I am now getting the same problem and accessing via the program files doesn't resolve it. To be quite frank, I am a little disillusioned with Limewire and unless someone can come up with a solution I think I will use something else.