View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2002
Gnutella Admirer

Sephiroth is flying high

Whatever excuse you have to tell yourself.. You come and out of no where post that im "bitching" and other personal crap like you dont like me which has nothing to do with this thread and are all personal remarks against me call it whatever you want. Either way i dont care..

I dont believe that im the one who needs to really prove anything.. Your the ones wanting such radical and unneeded change and therefore should provide any proof on how great gnutella would be if your "ideas" were put into place. Im the one saying that gnutella is doing well the way it is. If you want some gnutella links then maybe you could go to the main site gnutelliums...

My posts make perfect sense your the only one who complains that they are "hot air" and that you dont understand them..

I was having a nice discussion with "unregistered" before you and moak came along...

If you dont want to "discuss" anything with me then why did you post in this thread in the first place?

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgwen

Ah yes?

And our point is what?

And again you are talking about flaming... where did I flame?

I said I donīt like you as you did too... hmm... if you say it its an OPINION... then I say it its FLAMING!

And YOU donīt flame???

I think you are telling as usual hot air, many words and NO sense!

You can ONLY discuss with people who say you are right - never with people which donīt agree...

you start to whine and say they flame on you instead of defending your position and prove that you are right with links etc. this my friend is in my eyes BITCHING!

And before you start to whine again I am talking about ALL of our discussions not this here - I donīt want to discuss with you anymore...

you have NO arguements!

Morgwen