View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2002
lazy dragon - retired mod

Morgwen is flying high

Quote:
Originally posted by Sephiroth
If you dont want to "discuss" anything with me then why did you post in this thread in the first place?
Because you said to Moak that he waste your time - and I told you if somebody waste your time DON`T REPLY!

YOU ARE NOT NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS ALLOWED TO USE THIS FORUM HERE!

quote:
My posts make perfect sense your the only one who complains that they are "hot air" and that you dont understand them..

REALLY? I read AT LEAST 20 other posts where other users wrote similar things... I think you are the only one who thinks your post make sense...

quote:
I dont believe that im the one who needs to really prove anything..

As you never have proven something this is what I mean HOT AIR!

quote:
Your the ones wanting such radical and unneeded change and therefore should provide any proof on how great gnutella would be if your "ideas" were put into place

What do you know about MY IDEAS? Do you think the opinion from this unregistered user is my opinion? You should read my threads first!

quote:
You come and out of no where post that im "bitching"

Ah yes... you never coment my post? You never called me a troll? You are polite? You didnīt say that Moak is bitching? You never made comments about Moaks or mine ideas without proven your IDEAS?

quote:
I was having a nice discussion with "unregistered" before you and moak came along...

Yes like me... before you came and tell us how GREAT GNUTELLA IS, especially OUR SUPER COMMERCIAL POWER CLIENTS!

Morgwen