View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2008
Gone on vacation fishing, forever lost at sea

Alhaxit is flying high
Default petition for removal of mod. status

of the course of the last few days i have been abused verbally by peerless. name calling , abuse of power , belittling users and a few other things i cant put in to words. as he has told me of him moderator status. i belive that on those terms i can not have him warned (as i have asked) or banned.

so , i will happly settle for removal of his mod. status.

although my wording could have been better. i do belive i was not out of line . though i do not belive him wording and conduct is satisfactory.

: below is a copy of his pm stating a warning and a threat (as i understand) to my reply and furter questioning. :

Re: You have received an infraction at Gnutella Forums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhaxit
you insulted me , and i asked you who to ask to do the same thing your dont to me,

if you didnt want me to act the way did you shouldnt have abused your power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peerless
Dear Alhaxit,

You have received an infraction at Gnutella Forums.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
-------
step 2 = official warning
-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.gnutellaforums.com/limewi...tml#post305442
Quote:
so its the "tone" of this bs that is what get things done? so who do i direct to you downtalking posts for your punisment?
All the best,
Gnutella Forums

uh huh....you were biatch slapped because you were acting like one, and others noticed that also....YOU said somebody else was getting away with bullsh!t...you get that...YOU...if you can't take the advice of authority, then go away....I also of course wacked you for your lame a$$ statement about codecs not working for WMP...heh...from my viewpoint you called me a liar since I always recommend the Klite codec pac for WMP and it works just marvelously for me...

keep it up with your puling and you will get banned...

So Long and Thanks for All the Files

Beware of the big 3 insurance companies in Texas! Read your policies carefully (maybe you'll need a lawyer) and enjoy the 6% increase in your rates you are about to receive from Allstate, Farmers & State Farm for most likely reduced coverage...Read This

so i take upon this forum to take action.