View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2008
guru in training

buff shagwell is flying high

So your having some problems getting your LW Pro to work properly? Well, first off did you get your version from LIMEWIRE or some rogue site? There are alot of fake sites out there offering copies! Did you pay for it? I had fa ree version for like a year and then I bought Pro for $29.99(U.S). You'll need to go into your settings and fine tune your LW to get the most performance. Mine is working great! It sounds like you have a nice system, its gotta be something else. Go into tools-options-downloads and and set max to 8 then slide the bar over 100%. Next go to uploads and slide it to 19.5%. Go to slots-uploads per/person (3) and max to (3) remember to click on "apply" after each selection. You should find out what your download/upload speed is to accurately fine tune. You can google for a site that will test your bandwith speed kbps and multiply by 8 that will give you your speed. Then you should use those figure to move the bars up or down to match your sytems capacity. For now just try this and see how this works. I'll be happy to help you more. I'm no expert, I got all my help from the guys on this forum. You just have to be patient and read thru all the threads that pertain to this topic.