View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2008
Novicius

fileFAKESareSCUM is flying high
Unhappy any chance of dealing with the spammming file faking SCUM ! anytime soon?

i don't claim to have a great deal of understanding of the complexities of creating and running a p2p but surely SOMETHING could be done about the utter wastes of oxygen now infesting frostwire (and, i assume the other p2p's as well).
i've had fw. almost since it began and it was a great program. i say was
due to the fact that now one can search a term and get ......hmmm once i think it was ONE THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED !!!!........"bs" files/hosts.......it now takes sometimes 20-30 minutes and 20 or more "get more" clicks to find a real file !
and it seems that the "block search results" is utterly useless ! you can block till your fingers go numb and the very next time,... there the little scum sucking bags of vomit collected from a diseased vulture are again !
and if it's not that, it's the little puke piles doing the same crap that the net does, ......have their crap come up NO MATTER WHAT YOU TYPE !
and if it's not that, it's the slime putting 57 names on the pics so you really have NO IDEA what pic it is !
could they not limit the file names to like 20 or 30 characters ?
that would at least cut down on the irritating crap !
and could they not , rather than, or in addition to, the "trash" button,
have a "bs" button........(if a certain -HIGH number of users mark their files as spam or fake crap that "host address" is blocked from the network ?
or at the VERY least incorporate a REAL block button for individual users ?
i am very honestly almost fighting myself not to just remove frostwire from my computer and call it a VERY good thing that just didn't last