View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2002
Unregistered

Default XP and 2000 users READ THIS !

For those of you who don't allready know the basic/beta versions
are purposely designed to dissapear of your screen or worst case scenario cause a blue screen of death causing a kernel fault and forcing you to restart.

These symptoms are well documented and Limewire has been fully blasted for they're incompetant and misleading and just plain Nasty actions !

Mind you there is hope if you do spend the $8.50 or find a version
of 2.3.2 pro floating around.

These problems will magicly dissapear ! As this version actually works full stable on 2000 i haven't tested XP yet but so far so good its almost been 24 hours now and the above mentioned version has sat rock steady downloading perfectly.

YES once again another example of a struggling software company trying to make it into the big league by copying the dishonest tricks of they're bigger counterparts.

Truelly disgusting !!! i'll be letting Cnet know to take the
beta versions of the software down of the public shareware downloads site as it is FALSE and misleading to tell users that
the software works on 2000 and XP when it clearly doesn't and has purposelly built bugs in it.

Which force you to buy the full version thankfully when you do you get the real maccoy BUT this is not good trade practise
and i'll be instigating some sort of legal action if possible !

Thankyou limewire for being another bad boy bubby microsoft
and you shall be treated as such from now on.