View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2008
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

oh it should be easy on OSX.
BUT ... for iTunes & iPod you must have either mpeg 4 or H.264 files which are a type of mpg4 file.
If you need to convert videos to be usable by iTunes or iPod, on the mac it's rather easy if you have QuickTime Pro or iMovie I think it is. Another Free alternative is Apple - Downloads - iPod + iTunes - iSquint

http://www.gnutellaforums.com/genera...unes-ipod.html

I am not sure about drag & drop from LW in OSX. What I do is open the download folder & drag & drop from there if the video did not auto import. ie: Go to Library window, select your download folder (Saved or Shared) & press Explore button. Then I drag & drop onto the Library icon above the Playists at top left side of iTunes.

If the video files are not mpeg 4 then you will need to convert them first.
(on OSX mpeg 1, mpeg 2 & mpeg 4 can all have the same extension = .mpg or .mpeg ... or may even have a mp4 extension but so do windows audio files that are equivalent to m4a files ... the icon will tell you hopefully if it's video.)

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; February 6th, 2008 at 07:41 AM.