View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2002

Moak is flying high

Seph, your definition of a fair and open gnutella means Bearshare is the only glory and can plunder Gnutella aggresive without reaction? We are only defending ourselfs, that's what fairness contains. I'm sorry too, but please complain at Vinnie's table. If Bearshare wants to be treated as a fair Gnutella client again, okay, then follow the rules and treat other clients equal again. Gnutella is not a two class community where Bearshare is the master and all others are minors.

As for me telling about "baseless accusations", "exgerations" and "speculations", I feel those are terms much better suited to the closed and proprietary world of Bearshare. Here again what are facts: Bearshare comes with proprietary Gnutella packages, proprietary v0.6 headers, clustering BS clients, prefering BS clients, changing host caches without notice, blocking v0.4 clients without technical reasons, e.g. Xolox. Ask the GDF if something is not understood or not true in your eyes, they will confirm it. Well, perhaps I forgot some of the newest Bearshare Gnutella plundering additions.

Moak

Nothing is regulated, what is not fairly regulated

Last edited by Moak; March 30th, 2002 at 07:06 AM.