View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2002
Disciple

Wolfilash is flying high
Question Why uploads fail?

I'm wondering why every upload from my limewire pro 2.3.2 program ends with a transfer interrupted and the progress and speed always display 0. I am using a Linksys BEFW11S4 Etherfast WEP Router. I'm also using NAT and port forwarding from 6345-6380 for UDP/TCP to the system that is running limewire.

I can search and download and I can see people initiating uploads but I don't see any indication from limewire that the upload is progressing. Any ideas as to what the problem is? Is there a way I can check to make sure my router isn't causing a problem?

Another note, I've also tried connecting directly to my cable modem with no firewall/NAT router in between. Still see 0 progress/speed on attempted uploads.

I would also like to add as a paying customer, that Limewire support is pretty weak. I have posted about this issue several times in this forum without any reply from a LW developer and I've sent them e-mail without a reply. So aside from not seeing ads in the limewire client, I don't see a compelling reason to pay for LW pro.

Last edited by Wolfilash; April 6th, 2002 at 10:58 AM.