View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2008
Novicius

Angell6000 is flying high
Default Frostwire Scam

Thanks to all of you I was able to get my refund of $40.71. I was within my 7 days to receive a refund and I happened on to your site. I read your notes and decided to see if I could get my money back. I first called their 1-800 support line and didn't get through - just a hang-up. I then called my credit card company and asked them to put in a duspute - just like you said. I decided to try to call them ('MP3MusicHQ.COM') again and I did get through to "Liz". I explained that I was unhappy with the product, that it wasn't connecting me and that the searches were coming up "need my resources" or with an error message. She realized I was within my 7 days and offered to refund everything except my tech support, I said no thank you. She then told me there would be a $9.90 fee charged to my account for processing my refund. I told her I wouldn't accept that because I was within my 7 days and no where did it state that. She put me on hold to talk to her supervisor - in the mean time I received an e-mail from her giving me a full refund and not charging me the service fee. She came back on the line and told me that I wouldn't be charged the $9.90 fee. Said it would take between 5-10 business days for it to show up on my statement. Wish me luck. I hope this helps someone! Thank you for your help!