View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2008
Novicius

upsetparent is flying high
Default Remoc

Yes you are right I did not do my homework. But I thought all this illegal download stuff was taken care of by the government laws. How come LimeWire is still in business and so many people use them? I'm baffled. I thought the $35 was a good deal for one full year. So I wasn't downloading "free" music, although I am sure you will insist we were. After spending 3 hours in an Apple store for a 10 minute appointment, no one could say why the ipod nano "crashed & burned" or even that it had. No one knows what caused this. Although, we were enlightened to the fact that you can not unplug it at any time while downloading. I was not hoovering over the computer when this happend but there is always the possibilty he unplugged it. We learned some things and yes we will only use itunes from now on. I bought the $29 electric outlet charger because we were told it is not good to charge the ipod through the computer. I am not making this stuff up. I also bought a one year extended warranty. I told my son he has to pay for the downloads. This whole concept is a racket. I will never purchase another Apple product. End of story.