View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2008
Novicius

biz888 is flying high
Default fullsoftwaredownload.com is a SCAM BEWARE!!!

(I'm NOT sure if this post went through. It was stuck somehow when I submitted it. So, I am sending the 2nd time)

I ordered their program on March 13/08 and found out they are scams! Once I downloaded their program, I found out it was just a uTorrent which is a free program on the internet and I already had in my computer.
Check this out http://www.mininova.org/scammed. I asked for refund March 14/2008 (I have all correspondece and the forms submitted to them). They were suppose to only charge me $23 something dollars for membership and all of a sudden my bill was $64. I didn't realize there is also a part on their Disclaimer that $9.95 is NON refundable (this is also how they scam you if you ask for refund. They got you with the $9.95). They kept sending me a reply saying that CANNOT be refunded because it is over 7 days (also in their disclaimer). I sent another form on their site that I asked for refund the next day and I have record of it. Again they sent me a prompt reply CANNOT refund over 7 days. Finally I decided to call them up (1-888-846-9590 their number for billing). I talked to a rep her name is AZZA and said they will sell me 360 degrees P2P for half the price. I said I don't want to have anything to do with them and to give me FULL refund. She said she'll have to deduct $9.95 from whatever I pad for processing. BEWARE guys dealing with this company. I sent them links of sites claiming that they are FRAUD. I told them I will report them to the Card company. I will also post them all over the internet and also to Scambuster. We need to shut this guys down. JOIN ME! email me at ********** with the subject JOINING fullsoftwaredownload.com SCAM. This way your email doesn't go to junk folder. I appreciate it.

Lynne

Edited to comply with the House Rules.
Do not divulge anyone's personal information in the forum, not even your own.

Last edited by birdy; March 21st, 2008 at 12:22 AM.