View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2008
Mike *****DJ

mikejlove is flying high

I have just started using limewire and I don't know much about p2p at this point. I was only trying to offer my very extensive library to others as they have done for me. I was only asking for help on exactly how to set up my system so others could access my music and do not appreciate Peerless calling me an Attention Seeker and a Troll when he knows nothing about me at all. I was asking for help and, if I did screw up, he could have been a bit more understanding. The info in my replies to him were honest and I really don't know why he has it in for me. I made a mistake. Fine. I accept that but to call me names when he doesn't know anything about who I am or what my motives are is just plain rude and totally uncalled for. The info in my first post was all true but he didn't even bother to try to check it out. He just assumed that I was a phony and went after me. I'm not and am still willing to put my music on line but I honestly do need somebody to walk me thru it so I get it right the first time. Mike