View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2008
Valued Member

Blackhorse 70V is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerhunterwva1 View Post
i need to know whut kind of movies to download mpeg,avi ,whutever kind r out there but i did used avi on vlc media player and dont work on it and not on media player on here either
First, get your player(s) ready by making sure you have the necessary CODECs installed to play your movies. I use a Windows Media Player CODEC pack from download.com, and I'm certain there are many other sites where you can find free CODECs. (i.e., don't pay for them!).

I have had best results with AVI files (though I've had to tell each of my friends to download the CODEC pack after they complain of sound with no pic). Many of my best videos (at least 250 of them) are from 'aXXo' (at the end of the filename). However, certainly not all aXXo files are good (other people have begun to use his name), so he now uses 'Leetay'. So, try searching 'axxo' and 'leetay'.

Before downloading anything, be sure to check it with Bitzi (described in this Forum); it's easy. Enjoy!