View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2008
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation
Default Download drive limited to system drive for Phex on MacPro intel osx 10.5

I found that the only option for download & incomplete folders for the computer was the system (OSX) drive. I had to manually type in the location of the other drive I wished to use ... ie: /volumes/video art/phex download .... etc.

For some odd reason there is no option to choose other drives, or a click button to show what other volumes are on the computer. It only shows the OSX drive. And only apparent way around it is to manually type in the location. But how many people would know to type /volumes/drive name/folder name ... etc.

Oh silly me ... there is a Volumes option at bottom of the main OSX directory, but again, this is not the normal way of selecting other volumes using an OSX program. There is usually a view option click button which automatically shows the volumes.

I should think this is an oversight for Phex on the new intel computers.

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; April 7th, 2008 at 02:47 PM.