View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2008
Cleaning Lady

ursula is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel
Exclamation

I am now only speaking my own personal opinion...
Yeah, I do have something to do with keeping this place clean, orderly and fuggin' legal... Got that folks ?

I am not the first mod in here to tell you guys to cool it, right ?

First and foremost THESE GNUTELLA FORUMS will be protected by the moderators and administators... Got that folks ?

These Gnutella Forums are more important than ANY individual member.

If you azzholes cannot figure out how to communicate with one another to attempt your OBVIOUSLY illegal copyright infringement activities without involving or threatening these Gnutella Forums than you are ALL going to either be banned or see this Karaoke sub-forum eliminated... Got that folks ?

It is only a few of you who persist in ignoring the rules of Gnutella Forums...
You idiots will be the ones who wreck it for the great majority... Got that, idiots ?

Many of you apparently do not have the faintest idea about what p2p is...
If you did you would not be either asking the questions you ask or attempting to solicit direct personal contacts.
What you WOULD be doing is SHARING whatever files you may wish to share using a 'suitable' Gnutella Network client.
Understand any of that last bit ?
Who cares.
Nobody here has anything at all against karaoke...
It's just that we have a LOT against idiots who are trying to use these forums for something other than the true purpose of these Gnutella Forums.

So. No probs... Just straighten up and obey the rule or p¡ss off... Got that folks ?

As I started... This wee missive to you fules what don't read rools is personal from me... FOR NOW.
I guarantee you that it will become group policy if you few dumbos don't get it together re: the rules... Right ?

How'm I doing, Peerless ?