View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2008
Apprentice

tempusfugit is flying high
Question Turbo Charged Connection

- just a tad confused - some information / commentary would be appreciated -

I've been using LW for a number of months now and have been very pleased with the service that is offered. I'm a music lover and have managed to download in excess of 800 audio files (which I am sharing).

Each time I loaded LW I took note of the LW PRO suggestion and after awhile decided that it would be a good thing to contribute and do a little payback for all the great music that I have acquired.

So, I did just that about a week a go - signed up and paid up for LW PRO.

I didn't notice any difference in the quality of the connection on my first login to LW....but the second time around, I got the 5 "blue" bars and an indication of a "Turbo Charged Connection".

The search results were wickedly fast and it was a big improvement...money well spent.

Since then, I have logged on maybe 25+ times and the connection quality has been very sporadic....sometimes only poor or fair and occasionally good.

Of the 25+ times I have only been turbo connected about 4 or 5 times.....

Currently my connection is staled at "fair".........

Was just wondering if this was normal .....I kinda thought that as a "PRO" user I would benefit from the better connection....

Any information / commentary or advice would be kindly appreciated.

Thanks in advance = Roger

P.S. nothing has changed in my system over the last number of months. My connection is via DSL & my system is high quality with tons of RAM and a lot of storage capacity (more than 150 GB free space on each of 2 drives). MY OS is Windows Media Center with an Intel Core 2 Duo processor.