View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2008
The bellboy

lucasuam is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by arne_bab View Post
But especially since you're new to Phex, your critics are very welcome, because you didn't yet get used to the current state, so you can see it less biased.

I've been using Phex for 5 years, now, and I'm so used to having it behave as it does, that I don't see weaknesses anymore.

So, if you see anything that bugs you, please submit a bug report!
Other than the 2 comments above, Nothing really bugs about Phex =)....hmmm except for the fact that I don't get an icon on the system tray when closing it... but I believe this is some gtk integration problem,... considering the mature of Phex, I believe this will be a future feature for us gnome linux users.

Cheers

Luis

PS. Too bad I ain't no coder... There are hundreds of things I'd like to be involved in linux but I ain't got keine scripting knowledge... maybe a little shell scripting but that only helps me to sort some things around my everyday pc usage.

EDIT: By "considering the mature of Phex" I never meant to say that Phex is a matureness application, on the contrary. I more or less meant to say YOUNG ;=) ...
EDIT2: I've installed Phex on a M$WinXP . The integration is just perfect everything works as it should.. too bad I don't use it (joke.. I love linux)

Last edited by lucasuam; May 7th, 2008 at 11:52 AM.