View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2008
Novicius

NaithOO is flying high
Default HTC TyTN 2 Windows mobile 6 need to syc it with a Mac (can any body help)

Well, I better off start buy saying hello to every one out there. This is my first time using this site but hopefully not my the last time. I bought a new MacBook over two months and having loads of fun trying to work it out. BUT! I have notice that for allot of old scanners/printers you have to try and download Drivers to make them compatible with Mac's. Not a problem though but, I am not very wise when it comes to downloading drivers and other stuff.

But the problem I have at the minute is that I bought a HTC TyTN 2 with Windows Mobile 6 on it the other day and I guess if you know anything about Mac's you will know what I need help with.

I need to Sync my macBook with the Mobile phone/PDA with the Mac OS X 10.5.2 leopard. I have been told to search for the Missing Sync but when I do there are so many options to pick from I don't know where to turn. I must admit I would like a free download of this Missing Sync but I have been told that I might need to pay.

Well, there you go if anyone can help/advise me on what I need to do and where to go that will be brilliant.

Thank you for all your help and I can't wait to read every one's messages.