View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2002
Unregistered

Default Your still a bunch of ***

This thread was moved. Shouldnt have been. But the mods didnt want it here even thought it belongs here. They talk about freedom? This thread is not about any one client. Its about the people here that are unable to do any actuall thinking.

I have tried to use reason. That got no where. The only explanation left is that you are all a ***!

All the *** people here said," All the people here do is complain. This client is blocking this client so I want to block this client. I dont like this. I dont like that. I hate them cause they are starting their own network, so Ill start my own network."

Yes, some clients have spyware. Dont use those clients or dont install the spyware.

BS, reserves ONE slot for bearshare clients. SO *** WHAT? All modern clients can still connect with it. All clients, inlcuding 0.4, can still UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD. All that blocking 0.4 clients does is marginalize these older clients. They can still fully participate in the network.

The beauty of gnutella is you can use any client you want. You cant see the whole network anyway (only about 5000 clients) so who cares what another part of the network is doing.

QUITE WASTING ALL OF YOUR TIME BITCHING AND BUILD A BETTER CLIENT.

If you hate that lack of documentation, help document. My god, all you people do is complain without ever doing anything productive.

Last edited by Morgwen; April 6th, 2002 at 03:32 AM.