View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2008
Apprentice

tooncie is flying high

Hello, my computer was down for like 10 days and now my IT professional BF can't find the energy to walk in the room and find out why. maybe I didn't download a codec or maybe the word "gnutella" has always given me visions I don't want. Also, I always find that my old system was just dandy but I'm jonesing for a EDIT song and need to see my very large library. It's either that, or flavor of love recap thing with thaT girl LaLa.Help me. I know I sound crazy, but my identity was taken today and all my money! But the bf bought a beat up ford focus instead of getting us out of this desert hell. Sorry I'm usually a ray of sunshine, but i have 50 dollars(not begging)and 2 dogs and I still have my creditcards, so what to do? go to the ocean. Late at night. Without bf. Oh geez, I've never wanted that route anyway. I'm a tree hugging animal lover and I am not spending another summer here. Oh, the songs download but won't play and now have an annoying blue records rights bs signal. I guess I should have said the problem first, but i'm on the brink, and the bf ain't coming out good. . Can I remove this after?

Last edited by Remoc; May 16th, 2008 at 10:13 PM.