Thread: Firewall issue
View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2008
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel61644 View Post
I personally did look through the forum and under help using limewire and NO IT DIDNT HELP. You obviously arent the one having a problem so if you arent asking for help or providing it dont waste this space with your immature behavior.
Oh sweetie, I am the administrator of this little forum here. You were shown the forum rules when you registered, again when you were given a reminder about posting. So ... what are you trying to pretend. You were asked in forum rules, and again by me to provide system details. We can't help you without them. Sorry but we do not have ESP. duh Gnutella Forums - Announcements in Forum : Open Discussion topics
Now let's turn the mirror around and look at yourself. You ignored reading the forum rules twice, and failed to provide system details even when requested. See the link in my previous post. OMG. Nobody here can help you without those details .. that is a fact.

Now you have waisted my time, and yours. Nothing is better now is it. If you had have done as requested which was very simple then we'd be on our way. MUG'd for being a little attention seeker & flamer.