View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2008
Apprentice

tooncie is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhorse 70V View Post
The files are in your Shared folder.

You can play them from within Limewire by clicking on the Library tab and then selecting Shared. Choose a song (or video) and then click Launch (at bottom of screen).

You can also play the files by going to your Shared folder and use the player of your choice (you don't need to have LW running).

Read the sticky notes on this forum for more of the basics of LW.
The files may be in there, but i'd like to see them come out someday and i'd love to see somebody click launch and have it play. I've read enough and been a member long enough to know that ALOT of people are having this problem and I've not seen one appropriate response from limewire. These are BASIC, SIMPLE problems and I've had problems with the library taking forever for a long time. But now, it's just click on it or anything and you don't get anything. The media player is extremely annoying and doesn't work at all, so if someone could fix this or limewire could address these BIG problems it would be so nice. This forum is filled with people saying this, but is there no moderator or admin who reports major problems?