View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2008
Apprentice

tooncie is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhorse 70V View Post
Tooncie,

If you desire a response from Limewire you'll not find it here. LW does have a site, and I believe Pro users can get support there.

I've clicked Launch and listened to songs and watched movies many times; never had a problem with it.

You say that you "hate the windows player" and "don't want a fancy player". What media player do you use? The easiest and smallest player I found (and use) is 1By1 (free at download.com). I also don't understand what you mean when you say that your library is slow.

If you want Limewire programmers to know something, you should probably find their site. In this forum, we are all volunteers. Yelling at us will not motivate us to complain to LW on your behalf. We are here to try to help one another in the spirit of P2P.
Well, thank you for the lesson, but there is a page to contact the webmaster and there are moderators and admins. That's terrific that your player works and I didn't say it was slow, I said it USED to be slow, now it does not show up at all. If you are a volunteer and can help all these people with the same people, then have at it. I'm a volunteer also, but I help rescue animals. If you are a mod or admin at a site and it says "any thing you want to change or you feel is a problem", then I figure they know what they are doing. In the meantime, if you don't have a problem, but for 2-3 weeks everyone else does why comment. If you can't resolve, or think that is yelling, then you have no problem like I said so if you can't help, play your media player and love your library. Again, thank you for the etiquette lesson and I'll still try to help all those people and get some answers. Have a good evening.