Thread: Help Balloons
View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2008
Novicius

KDdid is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Rings View Post
The yellow balloons or boxes you see are default. They show the description of the file. eg: mp3 id3 tag information or movie description, etc. Not all files have a description, but most people add them because it helps the file to be found in searches & also supplies more identifying information so a person knows if it's different to another of same name, etc. (eg: song length)

There are also some that belong to the program. For example if you hover your cursor over the Library window download folder / Saved Files folder then it will show the directory location of that folder.
Wonderful! But from seeing the info in them, every time they pop up, I kinda gathered that's what their purpose was. I'm not really interested in what their purpose is. All I know is that I'd like to get rid of them, since they're in my way and I find them quite annoying! There should be a way to turn them off and if there isn't, I can't say much for the LW service. I'm quite sure I'm not the only who feels this way about this annoyance. Thanx.