View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2008
Novicius

Montage is flying high
Default Red Incomplete Files - Since upgrading to 4.18.2 Pro

My first ever post so please excuse if I don't have the lingo correct. Have looked around previous posts & threads (an hour or so) but without finding a specific answer to my problem. Would appreciate your assistance
Have OSX 10.5.3 system and new Imac 24 - 2.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with 4GB 800MHz DDR2 SDRAM.
Since upgrading to 4.18.2 any file that I commence downloading does indicate black and shared in the "Library" and downloads OK. When needing to close down (I normally cancel out all files from down loading). On restarting Limewire all the "incomplete" files are now red and are not shared (and if you want to resume indicate a 0% complete). I have tried the right clicking on the files with no success ("share file" is there in the drop down menu but is a non selectable option). One thing I have noticed is I have no .dat files ( i think that was what they were called, maybe another one as well) in the "incomplete" folder that I used to notice in my previous Lime Wire version not sure if this makes any difference. Can find all the incomplete files in the appropriate "incomplete" folder
Thanks in advance