View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2008
Novicius

gbsothere is flying high
Default I just can't figure out how to search.... I guess. *shrug*

*sigh* Maybe I'm just not doing this right. But here's an example. I go to search for... I don't know... Tom P***y. I choose "Videos". And what comes up? 100,000 things that have absolutely nothing to do with Tom P***y. Everybody and their dog. And their dog's bone. Am I supposed to weed through all this to find the words "Tom P***y" in all that? (I haven't searched for Tom P***y, yet, but he jumped in my head when I started posting this.)

Why does Limewire bring up everything in the world except what I asked for? Seriously, no matter what I've put into the search field this evening, whatever comes up has absolutely nothing to do with what I'm trying to find. I'm just trying it out to see if I want to buy it, so yes, I'm using Basic. (And I wasn't sure where to post this. Since I use Mac, I put it here.)

Do you guys have this problem? Is it just a lot of tedium I have to put up with when I run a Limewire search and there's nothing I can do but roll up my sleeves and dig in there?

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; June 18th, 2008 at 05:15 PM.