View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2008
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Not as far as I know.

Adding the ip's in the direct connect search window, else using magnet links to help get connected back with them if they are online. Of course if they are using a dynamic ip then that adds complications. lol Sometimes you can find the same user rotates between a handful of dynamic ip addresses over a period of time, perhaps more.

The connection window ip's are ultrapeers who you connect through. If any of your friends are running as ultrapeers then there's always the chance you might be able to add them to the connection list. LW Basic users connect to 3 ultrapeers, LW Pro users connect through 5 ultrapeers. Previously if you were running as a T3 connection you could connect to more ... I think 10 for basic & 14 for pro users but I suspect LW is trying to stop that now. Ultrapeers help you connect to the gnutella network, that is their main function.