View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2008
Novicius

rita0624 is flying high
Unhappy Can someone pleaseeeee help me (copy songs from one LW user to another)

One day I was on limewire and it wouldn't let me go any further until I downloaded a newer version which ask if I wanted to share my files. I said yes not knowing that I was sharing them with everyone who has limewire. My son and I use the same computer but have different accounts. He was highly upset, today I decided to go and see how I could take the share out of his files buy taking the check mark off of all the files. Little did I know (should have learned my leason) that I deleted all his songs. Now my question is, I also have the same songs he had and they are still on my limewire. How can I go about transferring or copying them to his limewire. I read somewhere on the limewire site that if I wanted to add someone it says how you could do this. I was tempted to delete the limewire off my sons account and then just add it back in but it says that I must go to the add/remove files to remove. I am afraid that if I do this I will also delete the ones that I have on my limewire. Can anyone give me some advice.