View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2002
Unregistered

Default Unable to connect

First of all thanks to the developpers, Gnucleus is becoming my prefered gnutella client.
There's a couple of things that I still find annoying. I notice that Gnucleus has some kind of auto-research because it's always finding new sources. This is neat. But i think that it should also research files that does not connect right anyway and stop giving that annoying "Unable to connect" message. I'm tired of right-clicking "Re-search" on all those files.

Also, i would like that when i close gnucleus, it keep all the files in the download windows instead of moving only the partial downloads to "partial" tabs. I don't like having to search again those rare files i often look for or re-start every downloads.

Those two changes would make gnucleus closer to xolox "start and forget" utilisation.

Finally, a better way to restric bandwith, cause being on a shared connection, my roomate often have a hard time browsing the web when my gnucleus is open.

I hope i'm am clear enough ! Feel free to ask for clarifications. Thanks again !