View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2008
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Rings View Post
Signature, avatar image, etc. can be set in your Control Panel. See the User CP button top left below the title of the thread, click on it & you will see options on left side of your control panel window.
See image below (click to see larger view).

Not sure why you are having such problems. How did you go with a fresh account?

What type of mac do you have, model, ram, disk space, drives, processor speed, etc.?

Which OSX version are you running? After all this time, you still had not stated it.

Personally I try to keep my desktop clean. But I do use multiple hard disk drives, so can easily arrange my things. I don't like using the OSX system drive for holding my personal files, which of course is the default location. And applications that don't require being on the system drive I move/install to a drive-partition of their own. Likewise for my iTunes music library. I like to keep the system drive just for basic system duties where possible. (As well as keep as much space available on there, since OSX uses so much Virtual Memory (VM).)

BTW to place an item into the Dock, can drag & drop it there, else after opening, move its location in the dock else, control-click & choose Keep in Dock from the sub-menu that appears. Can add folders, etc. to the Dock. You probably already know that but ..
Attached Thumbnails
l need to download LW 4.16 or maybe 4,16.1 or .2-control-panel-users.gif