View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2008
Riding a Pale Horse and Wielding THE Sword of the Forum

Peerless is a jewel in the rough

you know what d00d?

today is your lucky day...normally I would have the very least have given you an official warning if not banned you for your flippant attitude....

but...well there are things afoot and I think I will approach things as Arne_bab would, and that is for all effective purposes turn the other cheek...

but know this...my Bible reads as such (I've noticed recent versions have taken out the word right and totally corrupted Jesus' real meaning) "if someone strikes you on your right cheek, turn your left to them"

think about that...act it out very carefully...and realize that the act Jesus referred to was a biatch slap...in that time it was a high insult, the way a master treated a slave, the way an 'elite' treated a beggar....if the offender actually had the gall to strike you on your left cheek, he just freed you and rose you to his social standing...think about it...

The_Point being I am going to give you one chance...and one only....

So Long and Thanks for All the Files

Beware of the big 3 insurance companies in Texas! Read your policies carefully (maybe you'll need a lawyer) Allstate, Farmers & State Farm are overextended and their 'coverage' is worthless...a true waste of your money Read This