View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2008
Apprentice

eye-catcher is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by stief View Post
Spammers, like multiple posters, keep finding ways to flood the network (or forum) hoping to get a response.

Like I said before, I don't trust a p2p network for an OS X app, since the alternatives are so much better. Since there really are so few OS X apps out there, I'd find a Mac host to browse, filter their shares to apps, and see what they share.

I don't think I am a spammer, I came here today with the same question like some others, I found diff threats about the same subject, they say on the first page don't create the same threats. I guess if you make a threat multiple times on the same subject, you not read the forum well and they wont read the answers in the other threats. So true I put the same text on those. I guess every body does only read his own threats. It does not matter to me if some one answers, because there is no cure for this problem with the exe files. And maybe some of us are not the crack like you to know what a Mac host is, how to filter stuff, like me for instance. I only read today in this forum that LM has a filter and how to use. So that I learned at least and will try if this helps. I came here to find maybe an answer to avoid getting those exe files, yesterday I tried about 30 downloads for one file and only thing came out was exe exe exe, that is bothering me. And it seems nothing to do about it, anyway I could not find an answer after reading all the threats.

Last edited by eye-catcher; August 21st, 2008 at 01:11 PM.