View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2008
Novicius

scorp1960 is flying high
Default Packing MP3 songs on one cd

Hello all, well this is my problem, I have many songs that I have down loaded, and its in the limewire file, I use nero to burn with, I am using rw cd's, If I just make a cd with only a few songs on it, it works fine and sounds great, but if I pack alot of songs on one cd, you can hear the song, but it also makes loud screaching noises as well as other strange noises while the song is playing. Like I said if I just make a cd, once I grag all the songs over, it breaks them into 10 of 15 songs per cd, but if I try to burn for MP3- all the songs like 70 of them, they all go on and it appears everything is fine while burning, but the songs come out with screaching while song is playing, does anyone have a clue why this is happening and how I can fix it, I have the Lime Wire Pro, I also tried to down load using Roxio, and still the same . Thanks in advance for some help on this matter, its realy pissing me off, I ride a bike and changing cd's while riding is kinda hard, so one cd with lots of music is the only way I can go. Thanks