Thread: hello
View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2008
Novicius

thefavilles is flying high
Default thanks...

I've tried most of those, but then my pc started hanging on the startup screen of Limewire, then I started having some other crashing issues etc. I ended up reinstalling windows fresh and reformatting my hard drive due to Dell's MAGNIFICENT support! ughh... waste of time. Then they tried to tell me that my motherboard was fried. I didnt believe it. So I tried something different and It ended up being what I suspected all along.. the power supply. So now that I am back up and running and have a new slate to start on, I'll try reinstalling limewire, if I can find it on my backup drive, and try again at connecting. But I have been having problems with my other 2 pcs connecting also, so I doubt that it was a technical problem with my computer but rather something is blocking it. I was fine connecting until about 6 months or so ago. Only thing I can think of that has changed is that I now have a wireless router, but I also tried connecting direct to the router and that didnt work either. So I don't know.

I'll keep searching the boards to find something that may jump out a me. Thanks