View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2008
Carole

ozimac is flying high

Hi Remoc and thanks for your interest. I have Windows Vista, which I've had for over 18 months, and keep my music downloads in Windows Media Player, from where I also burn cds. As mentioned in my original message, until a few days ago I had no problems burning, but now, for no apparent reason that I can think of, tracks that had previously been burned without any problem, now won't burn, and WMP tells me that I have no right to either burn or play them! What is different now? Nothing that I know of. I don't understand your reference to itunes, as I don't even know what they are! (Told you I'm computer illiterate!) I simply download songs from Limewire then burn them onto cds that I can play in any cd player. Another thing I noticed recently is that I downloaded a few more tracks from Limewire and with 2 of them, when I went into the advanced tag editor to fix up the details, all the words were blanked out and I therefore couldn't edit them. That's never happened before - what does it mean? Hope you can shed some light on this for me. Thanks. Carole