View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2008
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

iTunes still automatically adds songs to its Library when you finished downloading songs, if you have LW set up that way under preferences -> iTunes. However, the LW playlist which shows up in iTunes is ... well broken. This was due to changes with iTunes, not LW. BTW I believe LW are working at trying to adapt itself again and will be in a future version to fix that issue. I never used the LW playlist for any practical purpose anyway, not sure why other people were getting so upset about it. However I did & still do have other grudges against iTunes behaviour in recent versions. Losing songs is not much fun for example.

lol ... the forum rules people often do not take much notice of which is why it's now on the introduction page for guests & new members. There are important things they need to know before posting. And it's a waste of our time if they do not include those details, etc.