View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2008
ReTired

Sleepless is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmar View Post
So what you're saying Sleepless is that I don't know how to configure my client as you described (no updates, etc) before I let my mouth piledrive up my butt with my statement.

That's a mighty big assumption there. Since I have configured my client to work with only the basics, perhaps you would like to tell us all just exactly what the hidden data trying to be sent is?

Are you willing to swear on whatever holy book you ascribe to (if you aren't religious I guess your favorite pron mag will suffice) that :

Just exactly wherein lies your proof of your statement?

I suggest you do a little research as to just exactly what the modern Azureus (Vuze) is and how its being run with consideration to legal aspects before you make such pompus statements as "He is blowing smoke out his @ss". I won't bother holding my breath awaiting the proof of your statements as I'm sure I would turn blue and die.
I trust coders of torrent sites way more than any AntiVirus vendor. I can assure you that they have grabbed and analysed every single package sent by the client, before deeming it safe.

This is P2P, where people have to be careful, in case you forgot that.

And no I haven't checked anything myself. And I say again provide proof instead of propaganda.

I don't have to prove a thing here, you have to prove this as this is your claim. Any crap AntiVirus screenshots are not proof. Show us incriminating data in packets you intercept and that is proof.